1st Michigan Volunteer Infantry Regiment (3 Months)
The 1st Regiment Michigan Volunteer Infantry was an infantry regiment that served in the Union Army during the American Civil War. A Company consisted of the Detroit Light Guard.
1st Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry Regiment (3 Months)
The original 1st Regiment Wisconsin was raised at Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on April 16, 1861, and mustered into Federal service May 17, 1861. The regiment was moved to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, on June 9. It was assigned to Abercrombies 6th Brigade of Negleys 2nd Division, Pattersons Army. It spent its service guarding the upper Potomac River crossings. Its only engagement was at Falling Waters on July 2. The regiment was enlisted on 22 Aug 1861.
7th Illinois Infantry Regiment (3 Months)
The 7th Regiment Illinois Volunteer Infantry Regiment was an infantry regiment that served in the Union Army between April 25 – July 25, 1861, during the American Civil War.
8th Illinois Volunteer Infantry Regiment (3 Months)
The 8th Regiment Illinois Volunteer Infantry Regiment was an infantry regiment that served in the Union Army between April 25, 1861–July 25, 1861, during the American Civil War.
9th Illinois Infantry Regiment (3 Months)
The 9th Regiment Illinois Volunteer Infantry Regiment was an infantry regiment that served in the Union Army between April 26, 1861–July 26, 1861, during the American Civil War.
Twelve Angry Months
Twelve Angry Months is a concept album by the alternative rock band Local H. It was released on May 13, 2008 on Shout! Factory. The album is about experiences surrounding a relationship breakup, with each track corresponding to a month in the year after the break-up. The title is an allusion to Twelve Angry Men. The first single is "24 Hour Break-Up Session". The album was scheduled for a UK release on 18 August 2008, however this was delayed for unknown reasons until 25 August 2008. The song Blur is a revised version of a song that appears on the bands EP The 92 Demos.
18 Months is the third studio album by Scottish DJ and musician Calvin Harris. It was released on 26 October 2012 by Deconstruction, Fly Eye and Columbia Records. It marked Harriss first album where he does not regularly provide vocals on each song, instead producing the music and having guest singers sing for him, as Harris stated in late 2010 he did not intend to sing on his songs anymore. The album also shows a shift from Harriss usual nu disco-style songs, focusing more on an electro house style. 18 months debuted at number one on the British album chart, earning Harris his second consecutive number one album on the chart. He has sold more 923.000 copies in the United Kingdom in July 2017. The album includes the singles "bounce", "so", "come", "good to be back", "sweet nothing", "drinking from the bottle", "I need your love" and "thinking of you", all of which, along with "we found love" with participation of Rihanna, reached the top 10 in the UK singles chart, making 18 months the first album in history to spawn nine top 10 singles. The song "Come on" and "sweet nothing" was nominated for Best dance recording at the 55th and 56th Grammy awards, respectively.
"Dragonfly". ("Стрекоза") "Qualify". ("Право") "Explode". ("Взорваться") "Warehouse Space". ("Складские Помещения") "Close Up Boyband Breakdown". "Elisa". ("Элиза") "Lovers Say Goodnight". ("Любители Попрощаться") "Corner of her Jacket". "Bush Fire". ("Огненный Куст") "One Inch Badge Pin". "Rainbow Skylight". ("Радужный Свет") "Gall". ("Галл") "Mispronouncing Wine". ("Коверкая Вино") "Massage". ("Массаж") "Caramel Blue". ("Карамель Синий") "Come Over and Listen to Records". "Memory Pre". ("До Памяти") "Think Were Losing You". "Exercise with Caution". ("Упражнение с осторожностью") "Earpiece". ("Динамик")
Enclosed CJK Letters and Months
Enclosed CJK Letters and Months is a Unicode block containing circled and parenthesized Katakana, Hangul, and CJK ideographs. During the unification with ISO 10646 for version 1.1, the Japanese Industrial Standard Symbol was reassigned from the code point U+32FF at the end of the block to U+3004. Also included in the block are miscellaneous glyphs that would more likely fit in CJK Compatibility or Enclosed Alphanumerics: a few unit abbreviations, circled numbers from 21 to 50, and circled multiples of 10 from 10 to 80 enclosed in black squares. This website reiwa symbol ㋿ was added to the closed far Eastern letters and months Unicode 12.1, continuing the existing symbols of the era in full by reference to the hieroglyphic block compatibility.
The Early Months
The Early Months, is a compilation album by American noise rock band No Trend, released in 1995 through Teenbeat Records. The disc compiles demo and live recordings that were made back when the band first formed, hence the title. The album was only released on CD format, limited to 1.100 copies. The album cover is exactly the same picture used for the bands 1983 debut extended play Teen Love, which was drawn by the bands guitarist Frank Price, who was credited as Jim Jones in the liner notes. The first nine tracks were demo recordings that were recorded on 18 March 1983 at inner ear studios. The last ten tracks were recorded during a concert the band played on 9 Jan 1983 in marble bar.
Эмили из Молодого Месяца
"Эмили из Молодого Месяца" - роман канадской писательницы Люси Мод Монтгомери, первая часть трилогии про Эмили. имеет два сиквела: "Эмили восхождение." и "квест.Эмили". Трилогия прослеживает жизнь Эмили с ее школьных лет и ее рост на символические "Альпийскому пути" чтобы стать успешным писателем. Эмили-героиня, любитель прекрасного в природе и искусстве, ее друзья, жаждут знаний и страстная преданность своей работе.
Суданская трава 'Чишминский 84'
Различные травы Cesmesi Судана 84 получены путем сложной гибридизации о "101211 сортов, селекционных линий Башкирский научно-исследовательский институт сельского хозяйства. включенных в государственный реестр на Среднем Поволжье и Приуралье.
"Дружба-84" - серия международных соревнований, проведенных в июне - сентябре 1984 года в 9 государств "социалистического лагеря" бойкотировали Олимпийские игры в Лос-Анджелесе, по официальной девиз "спорт - дружба - мир.
BAP Aguirre (CH-84)
Крейсера проекта 84
В 1954 году главнокомандующий ВМФ СССР Н. Г. Кузнецов инициировал разработку крейсера ПВО, получил номер проекта 84. эскизный проект корабля будет готов к II квартал 1958 (Года 1958), и техническую - I квартал 1959 года. предполагалось строительство серии из 5 крейсеров на верфях нет. 189 и Н 444. ввод в эксплуатацию был запланирован в 1964 году. полный размер крейсера проекта 84 были сопоставимо с размером крейсеров проекта 68-бис. дизайн кузова - флеш-колоду. полное водоизмещение должно быть 14-15 тысяч тонн, максимальную скорость 32 узла, дальность плавания экономическим ходом - 5000 миль. оружие из чисто артиллерийский крейсер был особенным. В качестве главного калибра предполагалось использовать мощный универсальный 180-мм два пистолета башенных установках см-48. В проекте угол возвышения орудий составляли от -3 до 76 градусов, наклонную дальность - 36 км, досягаемость по высоте - 23 км, около 9-10 выстрелов в минуту. башни располагались линейно возвышенной две в носовой части и на корме. в дополнение к см-48, крейсер должен был нести шесть 100-мм башни-близнецы артиллерийские установки см-52 и шесть 57-мм 4-ствольных зенитных автомата ЗИФ-75. И те, и другие находились на борту. управление артиллерии, предполагалось с помощью одного КДП радар для стрельбы по надводным и воздушным целям и стрельбы из двух радаров для зенитных калибра "Фут-Б" или "Турель". кроме того, на корабле предусмотрено базирование двух вертолетов Ка-15, который был предназначен подпалубных ангарах с лифтом. после удаления Н. Г. Кузнецова с должности главнокомандующего все работы по проекту крейсера 84 были прекращается.
HMAS Norman (M 84)
HMAS Norman - третий тральщик-искатель мин типа "Хуон", который поступил на вооружение ВМС Австралии. Был построен фирмой Thales Australia в Ньюкасле и назван в честь реки "Норман" в Квинсленде. Введён в строй 26 августа 2000 года. Базируется на базе ВМС Австралии "Уотэрхен" в Сиднее.
"Mikrofons-84" - конкурсе эстрадной песни, проходившем в Латвийской ССР в 1984 году в рамках ежегодного конкурса "Mikrofons". Конкурс в 1984 году было проведено в 12-й один раз. это был первый конкурс, в котором участвовал песни Раймонда Паулса. кроме того, в связи с кончиной экс-радиоведущий постоянная Ausmy Индриксоном, передачи "Микрофон" на радио появились новые ведущие. В ходе голосования в адрес Латвийского радио вошло 63 175 письма. замечательное письмо, отправленное знаменитый Рижский баскетболистка Ульяна Семенова, которые выражают мнение всей своей команды. Заключительный концерт конкурса в первый и единственный раз проходил в новом Дворце культуры "Земгале" в Слампе. его запись была показана на Латвийском телевидении, лучшие песни конкурса были выпущены на грампластинках.
Истребительная эскадрилья 84
En:VF-84 (Ан:ВФ-84) 1955-95. VF84 - было авиационное подразделение Военно-морского флота. это была третья эскадрилья ВМС США, который был обозначен как VF-84 (ВФ-84). эскадрилья была прозвана "Веселый Роджерс" и NAS Oceana (НАН Осеана). знак отличия у них от VF-61 (ВФ-61) "Веселые Роджерсы". пяти разных эскадрилий ВМС США используется как обозначение VF-84 (ВФ-84), или название и эмблема "Веселого Роджера": VF-17 / VF-5B / VF-61 (ВФ-17 / ВФ-5Б / ВФ-61) удовольствие Rogersi, VF-84 (ВФ-84) удовольствие Rogersi, VF -84 (ВФ -84), VF-84 Vagabonds (ВФ-84 бомжей).
WASP-84 (Оса-84) - одинокая звезда в созвездии Гидра на расстоянии приблизительно 408 световых лет от Солнца. вокруг звезды обращается, как минимум, одна планета.
- The Republic F - 84 Thunderjet was an American turbojet fighter - bomber aircraft. Originating as a 1944 United States Army Air Forces USAAF proposal for
- The T - 84 is a Ukrainian main battle tank MBT a development of the Soviet T - 80 main battle tank introduced in 1976. The T - 84 was first built in 1994
- The 1983 84 season was the 92nd season in Liverpool F.C. s existence, and their 22nd consecutive year in the top - flight. It was Liverpool s first season
- Republic F - 84 F Thunderstreak was an American - built swept - wing turbojet fighter - bomber. While an evolutionary development of the straight - wing F - 84 Thunderjet
- Route 84 is a state highway in the Missouri bootheel. The route starts at Arkansas Highway 90 AR 90 over the St. Francis River on the Arkansas Missouri
- VF - 84 Fighter Squadron 84 was an aviation unit of the United States Navy. Originally established as VA - 86 on 1 July 1955, it was immediately redesignated
- 10.2 are between 30 and 39, 72 people or 17.5 are between 40 and 49, and 84 people or 20.4 are between 50 and 59. The senior population distribution
- The Savoia - Marchetti SM. 84 not to be confused with the Savoia - Marchetti S. 84 airliner prototype, was an Italian bomber aircraft of World War II. It was
- The 1983 84 Hartford Whalers season was the Whalers fifth season in the National Hockey League. In early May, the Whalers hired Emile Francis as president
- 84 Plymouth Grove, now known as Elizabeth Gaskell s House, is a writer s house museum in Manchester. The Grade II listed neoclassical villa was the residence
- Interstate 84 I - 84 in the U.S. state of Idaho is a major Interstate Highway that traverses the state from the Oregon line in the northwest to Utah in
- The Great Frost of 1683 84 was a frost across England, reported as the worst in its history. During the Frost, the surface of the River Thames was reported
- The 1983 84 season was the 104th season of competitive football in England. 6 June 1983: Resurgent Portsmouth, newly promoted to the Second Division after
- The 84 th Combat Sustainment Wing CSW is a wing of the United States Air Force based at Hill Air Force Base, Utah. Provide system support manager functions
- The 84 th Combat Sustainment Group is an inactive United States Air Force USAF group last assigned to the 84 th Combat Sustainment Wing at Hill Air Force
- ISBN none Dan van der Vat : The Atlantic Campaign 1988 ISBN 0 - 340 - 37751 - 8 HG 84 at convoyweb.org.uk HG 84 at warsailors.com HG 84 at U - boat.net
- The 1983 84 NBA season was the 38th season of the National Basketball Association. The season ended with the Boston Celtics winning the NBA Championship
- The 1983 84 NCAA Division I men s basketball season began in November 1983 and ended with the Final Four in Seattle, Washington on April 2, 1984. The Georgetown
- Soccer Bowl 84 also known as Soccer Bowl Series 84 was the championship of the 1984 NASL season, and the last championship of the original NASL. In
- New Gold Dream 81 82 83 84 is the fifth studio album by Scottish band Simple Minds. The album was released in September 1982 by record label Virgin
- 1st ed. Newton Abbott, Devon: David & Charles. pp. 11, 20 21, 84 ISBN 978 - 0 - 7153 - 5382 - 0 Espitalier, T.J. Day, W.A.J. 1943 The Locomotive in South
- The de Havilland DH. 84 Dragon is a successful small commercial aircraft that was designed and built by the de Havilland company. Following the commercial
- The AGM - 84 E Standoff Land Attack Missile SLAM was a subsonic, over - the - horizon air - launched cruise missile that was developed by Boeing Integrated Defense
- The 1983 84 snooker season was a series of snooker tournaments played between 4 July 1983 and 19 May 1984. The following table outlines the results for
- No. 84 Squadron was a Royal Australian Air Force RAAF fighter squadron of World War II. It was established in February 1943 and was part of the defences
- No. 84 Wing is a Royal Australian Air Force RAAF transport wing. Coming under the control of Air Mobility Group AMG it is headquartered at RAAF Base
- were withdrawn on 18 September 1999. In the last two months of service, they ran with Arigatō 0 Series stickers on the front ends. Interior of a Green
- During the 1983 84 English football season, Brentford competed in the Football League Third Division. A season of transition ended with a narrow escape
- The 1983 84 season was Sport Lisboa e Benfica s 80th season in existence and the club s 50th consecutive season in the top flight of Portuguese football
- The 1983 84 Bowling Green Falcons men s ice hockey team represented the Bowling Green University in college ice hockey. In its 5th year under head coach
- Mira AK - 84 was never commissioned and thus never bore the USS designation. The ship was transferred to become the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Port Repair
- The 1983 84 Major Indoor Soccer League season was the sixth in league history and ended with the Baltimore Blast winning their first MISL championship
- The 1983 84 season was Atletico Madrid s 43rd season since foundation in 1903 and the club s 38th season in La Liga, the top league of Spanish football
- 1978 Ivan Sangulin 1977 Keith Eddy 1979 81 Bob Houghton 1982 84 Dave Turner 1982 84 On March 28, 1985, the NASL officially suspended operations for
- HZ 84 orbits the Sun at a distance of 37.2 55.4 AU once every 315 years and 5 months semi - major axis of 46.33 AU Its orbit has an eccentricity of 0 20
- Steins Gate 0 is a visual novel video game developed by 5pb. It is part of the Science Adventure series, and is set in the period of the 2009 game Steins Gate
- The 84 th Regiment of Foot Royal Highland Emigrants was a British regiment in the American Revolutionary War that was raised to defend present day Ontario
- 725 imp gal 21, 480 l 5, 674 US gal of water and 7.00 long tons 7.11 t 7. 84 short tons of coal. This reduced their route availability to 7, the same
- West Indies in the 1983 84 season to play a five - match Test series against the West Indies. The West Indies won the series 3 0 with two matches drawn.
- traditional dozen of months and the close approximation of a solar year, this usually yields four equal quarters of three months each where one month is longer than
- Evangelion: 1. 0 You Are Not Alone. ヱヴァンゲリヲン新劇場版: 序, Evangerion Shin Gekijōban: Jo, lit. Evangelion: The New Movie: Prelude is a 2007 Japanese animated
- won this match 6 - 0 Kasparov would never have become world champion, because he was too emotional. World Chess Championship : 1982 - 84 cycle : 1982 Las
- conversion, 2003 SM 84 measures 86 and 160 meters in diameter, based on an absolute magnitude of 22.7 and an assumed albedo of 0 20 S - type and 0 057 C - type
- doi: 10.1007 BF02521480. IUGG WGS - 84 data Taff, Laurence G 1981 Computational Spherical Astronomy. New York: Wiley. ISBN 0 - 471 - 06257 - X. OCLC 6532537. IAU
- 1Q 84 いちきゅうはちよん, Ichi - Kyū - Hachi - Yon is a dystopian novel written by Japanese writer Haruki Murakami, first published in three volumes in Japan in 2009 10
- This is a list of episodes of the American television series Tosh. 0 Tosh. 0 Presents: Web Redemption - Afro Ninja Comedy Central Insider Funny, TV
- Nation s land - base is a 29, 937.6 ha 73, 976.38 acre Kitchenuhmaykoosib Aaki 84 Reserve, located on the north shore of Big Trout Lake. Big Trout Lake is a
- 1859 1910 1st ed. Newton Abbott, Devon: David & Charles. pp. 84 87. ISBN 978 - 0 - 7153 - 5382 - 0 Espitalier, T.J. Day, W.A.J. 1944 The Locomotive in South
- USS Annoy AM - 84 was laid down on 3 December 1941 at Portland, Oregon, by the Commercial Iron Works launched on 6 April 1942 and commissioned on 2 September
- atmosphere were detrimental to tractive adhesion at night in the summer months Following this report, a complete design for such a locomotive was prepared
Users also searched:
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →