ISO 3166-2: KG
ISO 3166-2 codes:kg is the entry of Kyrgyzstan in ISO 3166-2 codes part of the ISO 3166 standard published by the International organization for standardization, which defines codes for the names of the major subdivisions of all countries coded in ISO 3166-1. Currently in Kyrgyzstan, codes ISO 3166-2 codes are defined for 2 cities and 7 regions. In the cities of Bishkek and Osh cities have special status equal to the regions. Each code consists of two parts separated by a hyphen. The first part is kg, according to ISO 3166-1 alpha 2 code of Kyrgyzstan. The second part is one of the following: One letter: regions. (Одно письмо: регионы) Two letters: city. (Две буквы: города)
3 pounds American medical drama television series created by Peter Ocko, which aired on CBS from November 14 to November 28, 2006, replacing the cancelled series Smith. The show itself was then canceled three weeks later due to poor ratings. The name refers to the fact that the average human brain weighs about three pounds. The show follows the medical careers of prominent neurosurgeon Dr. Douglas Hanson plays Stanley Tucci and his protege Jonathan Seger. The series was nominated as "the next great medical drama."The theme song "calling all angels" by train. Eight episodes were made, and five episodes which did not air in the United States available at Amazon unpack. Program filmed in new York at the request of Tucci, who didnt want to be away from home, to make a series. When the pilot was originally filmed Dylan McDermott played Dr. Doug Hanson, and Reiko Aylsworth played Dr. Adrienne Holland.
LBSh was a light ground attack aircraft designed in 1939 by Sergei Aleksandrovich Kochyerigin. A low-wing monoplane of mixed construction with fixed landing gear, the design proved to be inadequate, though well armed. Offensive armament included two 20-mm ShVAK automatic cannon in the wing roots, two ShKAS machine guns in the wings and up to 600 kg bombload. Defensive armament consisted of a turret-mounted ShKAS machine gun firing back. There were built only two prototypes: W-1 engine Tumansky M-88 air-cooled radial engine and a W-2 that you created earlier Tumansky m-87A. First, in the W-1 was adopted by Soviet aircraft into production, but the decision was soon reversed and at factory No. 292 was ordered to focus on Yatsenko and-28 and Yak-1 fighters instead. Performance General specifications
Wushu at the 1998 Asian Games – Mens sanda 52 kg
Mens Sanda 52 kg at the Asian Games 1998 in Bangkok, Thailand was conducted from 16 to 19 December at the Thammasat Gymnasium № 6. Sanda, formerly known as the official Chinese Sanda is a Full contact combat sport. Sanda is a fighting system which was originally developed by the Chinese military based on the study and practices of traditional kung fu and modern combat fighting techniques. A total of 10 people from 10 different countries competed in this event, limited to fighters whose body weight was less than 52 kilograms. Shin Jizze from China won the gold medal, beating Chulhang Rollie Philippines in the gold medal 2-0, the bronze medal was shared Donniart Teerawat from Thailand and Laos Phoukhong Khamsounthone.
LBS is a three letters abbreviation that can mean: Pounds, plural, abbreviation for pound weight. British School Lekki. (Британская Школа Лекки) The Rental Scheme Of Redemption, Singapore. Business School Liverpool. (Бизнес-Школа "Ливерпуль") Local bike shop. (Местный магазин велосипедов) Common brand of German Landesbausparkasse, cf. the German state banks. London business school, University of London. The legendary banked slalom snowboard race, Washington, USA. Former Lexington Broadcast Services Company. System Liberia Broadcasting. (Система Либерии Вещания) Louise Brooks society, fan club. School Of Business Lauder In Vienna, Austria. Location-based services, software maintenance using geographical location.
Wushu at the 1998 Asian Games – Mens sanda 56 kg
Mens Sanda 56 kg at the Asian Games 1998 in Bangkok, Thailand was conducted from 16 to 19 December at the Thammasat Gymnasium № 6. Sanda, formerly known as the official Chinese Sanda is a Full contact combat sport. Sanda is a fighting system which was originally developed by the Chinese military based on the study and practices of traditional kung fu and modern combat fighting techniques. A total of 10 people from 10 different countries competed in this event, limited to fighters whose body weight was less than 56 pounds. Kunyou Zheng of China won the gold medal after beating city will picit Jaisaka host country Thailand in the gold medal 2-0, the bronze medal was shared by Roger Chulhang from the Philippines and E Chung Chan of Chinese Taipei.
Ken "kg" Cunningham, Australian radio presenter and cricket. Kagiso Rabada, who was born in 1995, the South African professional cricketer. Kyle Hess was born in 1960, was an American musician and one half of tenacious D. Kevin Garnett was born in 1976, is a retired American basketball player. Wrestler kg, Japanese professional wrestler.
Weightlifting at the 1972 Summer Olympics – Mens 52 kg
Flyweight was added in the Flyweight division at the summer Olympics 1972. This was disputed by the international since 1969. Only men competed in all weight categories.
2005 World Wrestling Championships – Mens Greco-Roman 66 kg
Mens Greco-Roman 66 kg competition introduced in 2005 at the world championship in wrestling, and was held at the lászló Papp Budapest sports arena in Budapest, Hungary on October 1, 2005.
2008 World Wrestling Championships – Womens freestyle 55 kg
Womens freestyle 55 kg is a competition presented in 2008 at the world championship in wrestling, and was held in Yoyogi national gymnasium in Tokyo, Japan on October 13.
1999 World Wrestling Championships – Mens Greco-Roman 85 kg
Mens Greco-Roman 85 pounds is a contest, participate in world championship wrestling in 1999, and was held at the peace and friendship stadium in Piraeus, Athens, Greece, from 24 to 26 September 1999.
Бокс на летних Олимпийских играх 1904 - до 52.2 кг
Соревнования по боксу в весовой категории до 52.2 килограмм среди мужчин на летних Олимпийских играх 1904 прошел 22 сентября. приняли участие два спортсмена из одной страны.
Бокс на летних Олимпийских играх 1904 - до 61.2 кг
Соревнования по боксу в весовой категории до 61.2 килограмм среди мужчин на летних Олимпийских играх 1904 прошел 21 и 22 сентября. приняли участие восемь спортсменов из одной страны.
Бокс на летних Олимпийских играх 1908 - до 57.2 кг
Соревнования по боксу в весовой категории до 57.2 килограмм среди мужчин на летних Олимпийских играх 1908 прошел 27 октября. приняли участие восемь спортсменов из двух стран.
Вольная борьба на летних Олимпийских играх 1904 - до 52.2 кг
Соревнования по вольной борьбе в весовой категории до 52.2 килограмм среди мужчин на летних Олимпийских играх 1904 прошел 14 и 15 октября. приняли участие три спортсмена из одной страны.
Вольная борьба на летних Олимпийских играх 1904 - до 61.2 кг
Соревнования по вольной борьбе в весовой категории до 61.2 килограмм среди мужчин на летних Олимпийских играх 1904 прошел 14 и 15 октября. приняли участие девять спортсменов из одной страны.
Путь Карлито 2: Восхождение к власти
"Путь Карлито 2: Восхождение к власти" - фильм, приквел фильма 1993 (Года 1993) "Путь Карлито". сценарист и режиссер Майкл Брегман. его отец, Мартин Брегман является продюсером обоих фильмов.
Женатые пары и секс на стороне 2: К счастью или к несчастью
"Женатые пары и секс на стороне 2: к сожалению или к счастью" - полнометражный фильм 1995 года производства США, эротическая драма, снятая режиссером Майком седан. главные роли в фильме исполнили Кэти душ, Крейг Стэпп, Райнер Грант, Сэм Шулер, Патрисия место, Даг Джеффри и Джули Стрэйн. Фильм является продолжением "Женатая пара и секс на стороне" другое название "пары, одинокий секс", выпущенный в 1993 году.
Запросы к ботоводам/Архив/2014/2
То, что не было сделано и не будет сделано до тех пор, пока не будет достигнут консенсус конкретно по этим перенаправлениям в более подходящем месте, чем VP:RDB -- dima_st_bk 23:27, 14, 2014
- ft 0 in 7.93 m Height: Wing area: 117 ft 2 10.9 m 2 Empty weight: 250 lbs 113 kg Useful load: 270 lbs 122 kg Max. takeoff weight: 520 lbs 235
- 2 lbs 265. 0 kg 275 lb 125 kg class Equipped Deadlift with power suit - 948. 0 lbs 430. 0 kg 275 lb 125 kg class Raw Deadlift - 904. 2 lbs 411. 0 kg
- totalled 2 149 lbs at a raw powerlifting meet in Chelyabinsk, Russia with a 360 kg 790 lb squat, 210 kg 460 lb bench press, and a 405 kg 893 lb
- with a gross weight increase to 900 lbs 408 kg It was certified on 24 May 1957. A total of three were completed. SGU 2 - 22B The B model was a standard
- the Taepodong - 2 is estimated to have a payload capacity of less than 500 kg 1, 100 lbs North Korea has yet to demonstrate the ability to produce a re - entry
- 1 lbs 122 lbs or 53.22 kg 55.45 kg In MMA, bantamweight is 126 135 pounds 57. 2 61. 2 kg In Muay Thai, bantamweight is 115 118 pounds 52. 2 - 53.5 kg
- world record in the assisted geared bench press with a lift of 1075. 0 lbs 487.6 kg from November 2008 until April 2013. This world record is classified
- 1: 7.7 twist, 26 in 66 cm barrel, weighing 11 lb 5. 0 kg lbs A newer Ruger Precision Rifle Gen 2 was announced on 6 May 2016 with several enhancements
- August 2008. Retrieved 3 January 2013. Women s Freestyle 55 kg 121 lbs Repechage Round 2 Official NBC Olympics. Retrieved 3 January 2013. Profile
- all competitors 125 lb 57 kg and below. It sits between Strawweight 106 lbs - 115 lbs and Bantamweight 126 lbs - 135 lbs The flyweight division in
- 901.5 lbs 408.9 kg raw with ace - bandage knee wraps 905. 0 lbs 283. 0 lbs which later weighed out at 901.5 lbs Bench Press: 580. 0 lbs 263. 0 kg raw
- training, Scot decided to become a powerlifter. On October 12, 2002, at 308. 0 pound bodyweight Scot Mendelson bench pressed 701 lbs 318 kg without a bench
- Uzbekistan on September 10. Legend F - Won by fall Official Website 2014 World Championships preview in women s freestyle wrestling at 60 kg 132 lbs
- human to bench press 300 kg 661.4 lbs raw in an IPF - sanctioned meet and recorded his lifetime best three - lift - total of 2425 lbs 1100 kg a powerlifting
- Champion - 66 kg 2011 W.P.M.F. World Super Welterweight Muaythai Champion - 70 kg 154 lbs 2011 TOYOTA CUP MARATHON - Thailand 72 kg Semi Finalist
- 25 lbs av. 11.340 kg making the candy equal to 500 lbs av. 226.796 kg In the Bombay Presidency, the maund was fixed at 28 lbs av. 12.701 kg
- 170 lbs 70 to 77 kg 146 to 155 lbs 66 to 70 kg 136 to 145 lbs 61 to 66 kg 126 to 135 lbs 57 to 61 kg 116 to 125 lbs 53 to 57 kg All WSOF Championships
- 1213 lbs 550.5 kg Bench Press - 771 lbs 350 kg Deadlift - 1008.6 lbs 457.5 kg raw Bench Press - 600.8 lbs 272.5 kg raw Deadlift - 964.5 lbs 437.5 kg Bolton
- 135 lbs 61.235 kg 2010 Rajadamnern Stadium Super Featherweight Champion 130 lbs 59 kg 2009 WBC Muaythai World Featherweight Champion 126 lbs 57
- Championship 88 kg Grappling Industries Absolute Fight 2 Win 34 Superfight Fight 2 Win 30 Superfight Eddie Bravo Invitational 11 170 lbs Submission
- 185 lbs 77 kg 170 lbs 70 kg 155 lbs 66 kg 145 lbs 61 kg 135 lbs 61 kg 135 lbs 57 kg 125 lbs 57 kg 125 lbs Whitman, Mike. Resurrection Fighting
- Reference LLC. Retrieved 2 January 2013. Sesker, Craig 11 September 2007 2007 World Championships preview at 66 kg 145.5 lbs in Greco - Roman wrestling
- 165 lbs EIWA conference 165 lbs 2012 NCAA Division I 157 lbs EIWA conference 157 lbs 2011 NCAA Division I 149 lbs EIWA conference 149 lbs 2010
- divisions ranging from 51 kg 112. 2 lbs to over 91 kg 200. 2 lbs and the women had seven ranging from 48 kg 105.6 lbs to over 70 kg 143 lbs Notable winners included
- 2 January 2013. Men s Freestyle 120 kg 264.5 lbs Qualification Official NBC Olympics. Archived from the original on 17 August 2012. Retrieved 2 January
- middleweight under 82, 3 kg 181 lbs division at white belt and the Glasgow Open 2011, in the medium - heavyweight under 88, 3 kg 194 lbs division at white belt
- Powerlifting Total At 2 386.5 lbs Strength of Motherland: Russian Athlete Sets New Bench Press World Record Kirill Sarychev 335 kg 738.5 lbs RAW Bench
- Greco - Roman 66 kg 145.5 lbs Bronze Medal Official NBC Olympics. Archived from the original on 21 August 2012. Retrieved 31 December 2012. Men s 66 kg Greco - Roman
- Airfoil: modified GA W - 2 Empty weight: 520 lbs 236 kg Useful load: 530 lb 240 kg Max. takeoff weight: 1050 lbs 476 kg Powerplant: 1 Limbach
- 881 lbs 400 kg Gym lift, 2013 Raw Total no knee wraps - 2 226.6 lbs 1, 007.52 kg SPF May, 2011 Raw Total with knee wraps - 2 303 lbs 1, 042 kg SPF
- Bosnia - Herzegovina RKB - M79 Filling: 400g 0 88 lbs Hexolite, Penetration: 220 mm RHA, Gross Weight: 1.1 kg 2 42 lbs List of Russian weaponry Video of
- with an average circumference of 30 - 46 cm 12 - 18 in and weight of 0 90 kg 2 0 lbs Sekai ichi means world s number one in Japanese. Sekai Ichi apples
- K - 1 World GP - 65 kg World Tournament Champion 2016 K - 1 World GP - 65 kg World Tournament Champion K - 1 Super Lightweight Champion first 2 defenses 2014
- 2008 - 04 - 01 Tampere FIN 96. 0 kg International Wrestling Federation. Retrieved 19 January 2013. Men s Freestyle 96 kg 211.5 lbs Quarterfinal Official
- Canister Smoke Projectile weight: AP: 1.43 kg 3.15 lbs APCR: 0 85 kg 1.87 lbs Fragmentation: 2 14 kg 4.71 lbs Foss, Christopher 1977 Jane s pocket
- full meets Squat - 905. 0 lbs 410.5 kg raw with ace - bandage knee wraps 322.25 lb. bodyweight Bench press - 600 lbs 272. 2 kg raw 322.25 lb. bodyweight
- Models 0 100 km h 62 mph 3.5s Top speed 315 km h 193 mph Curb weight dry 1320 kg 2904 lbs Max. power SAE net 500 hp Max. torque 55 kg m 395 lb - ft
- Featherweight 126 lbs 57 kg champion 2006 Lumpinee Stadium Super Bantamweight 122 lbs 56 kg champion 2005 Thailand Bantamweight champion 2 times Thailand
- 4.3 kWh and weighing 15.5 kg 34. 2 lbs The nose - mounted propeller folds alongside the aircraft s nose when not powered to reduce drag and self - deploys
- 454. 2 kg 1002 lbs equipped Bench Press - 257 kg 566 lbs equipped Deadlift - 397.5 kg 876.3 lbs Total - 1102. 2 kg 454. 2 250.4 397.5 2430 lbs 1002 552 876
- Thailand. Pakorn is a former 135 lbs Lumpinee Stadium champion and 65 kg Yokkao champion. He is the former 115 lbs Rajadamnern Stadium champion and is
- Lightweight 60 kg 132 lbs 2016 Olympic Trials Champion 2015 USA Boxing National Champion 60 kg 132 lbs 2014 USA Boxing National Champion 60 kg 132 lbs 2012
- from 51 kg 112. 2 lbs to over 91 kg 200. 2 lbs with several new divisions being added, while, for the first time ever, women were allowed to participate
- Bore: 155.5 mm 6.122 in Stroke: 155. 0 mm 6.102 in Displacement: 82.4 L 5, 028 cu in Dry weight: 1, 850 kg 4, 078 lbs Supercharger: single - stage, single - speed
- useful load was reduced from the design estimate of 1, 000 kg 2 205 lbs to about 350 kg 772 lbs making the 350 quite unfit for purpose. In view of that
- Championships 74 kg Pan American Games 74 kg International Ukrainian Tournament 74 kg Dan Hodge Trophy winner NCAA Division I 165 lbs Big 12 Conference
- preview at 84 kg 185 lbs in men s freestyle wrestling USA Wrestling. The Mat. Retrieved 27 January 2013. Men s Freestyle 84 kg 185 lbs Round of 16
- the 90 kg division Jenkins also holds the 90 kg 198 lbs British squat record with 372.5 kg 819.5 lbs and deadlift record with 335 738 lbs kg set at
- hp in³ Specific fuel consumption: 0 67 lbs hp h 0 407 kg kW h at takeoff Power - to - weight ratio: 1.59 kW kg 0 97 hp lb Comparable engines Armstrong
- rear cockpit Bombs: up to 1000 lbs Aviation portal Aircraft of comparable role, configuration and era Boeing XPB Hall PH Hiro H 2 H Naval Aircraft Factory
Users also searched:
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →